Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe
This is an easy dessert recipe for chocolate chip cheesecake. This decadent dessert combines the best of both chocolate and cheesecake. It's an easy recipe that even a beginner cook can make perfectly. This creamy chocolate dessert is great for parties and entertaining. It looks so delicious that your guests will think you spent all day baking it. This chocolate chip cheesecake recipe serves about 10 people and takes 50 minutes to make from start to finish, including baking time. You can dress it up with mini chocolate chips or melted chocolate, and top it off with whipped cream. Leftovers, if there are any, can be stored in the refrigerator.
Delicious, creamy and chocolaty!
Prep time: 10-15 minutes
Bake time: 40 minutes
What you need to make chocolate chip cheesecake:
- 3 pkgs (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 ounce pkg) semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 graham cracker crumb pie crust
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
Chocolate chip cheesecake directions:
- Preheat over to 450 degrees.
- Place the 3 packages of soften cream cheese and the sugar in a bowl and beat it with a mixer until well blended.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat again until well blended.
- Stir in 1 2/3 cups of the chocolate chips and then pour the mixture into the graham crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes and then reduce the oven tempeture to 250 degrees and continue baking for 30 minutes or until it sets.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
- After the cheesecake cools cover it and put it in the refrigerate until it chills thoroughly.
- Place the remaining chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Add the whipping cream and microwave for about 25 seconds or until the chips melt and the mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Spread the chocolate mixture over the cheesecake and then place it back in the refrigerator until the chocolate sets. Leave the cheesecake in the refrigerator until you're ready to serve it.
If you have any leftover you can cover it and store it in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the over before you start.
- Don't over beat mixture.
- Bake the cheesecake on the center rack in the oven.
- Don't over bake.
- Don't put the cheesecake in the refrigerator until it has completely cooled. If you do you will have soggy cheesecake.
- Let the cheesecake cool completely before cutting into it.
This is an easy to make chocolate chip cheesecake that only requires 4 basic ingredients.