Turn your plain and boring popcorn into delicious flavored popcorn. By adding a few simple ingredients and spices you can turn ordinary popcorn into tasty flavored popcorn that is sure to perk up your taste buds. Here are some popcorn flavor recipes for making, cinnamon, cheese, tex-mex, pizza, caramel and red hot popcorn. Try some of these delicious recipes for family movie night or for serving at your next party. Popcorn is a great anytime treat.
Easy recipes for turning your ordinary popcorn into a pop of tasty flavored popcorn.
- Melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter or margarine. Add 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese. Pour over popcorn and toss.
- Melt butter and add a pinch of chili powder or a small amount of taco seasoning. Pour over popcorn and toss.
- Add a pinch of oregano, basil and parsley to melted butter. Pour over popcorn and toss.
- Add a dash or two to melted butter. Pour over popcorn and toss.
- Mix 1/2 cup sugar with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon. Sprinkle over popcorn.
Fun circus style popcorn cart for home movies and parties.
Caramel Flavored Popcorn Balls
- Heat caramel sauce or Kraft caramels in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Pour sauce over popcorn and toss until the popcorn is well coated.
- Roll mixture in balls.
Macadamia Caramel Flavored Popcorn Recipe
- 8 cups popped corn
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine (1/2 stick)
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups macadamia nuts
- Combine the brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, salt, and molasses.in a large sauce pan; bring to then lower heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the baking soda; stir until mixture is creamy.
- Pour mixture over the popcorn and toss with the macadamia nuts.
- Spread on a buttered jellyroll pan and bake at 250 degrees for 30 minutes; stir every 10 minutes.
This tabletop vintage style popcorn machine pops up to 1 gallon of fresh movie theater style popcorn in just minutes.
This stovetop popcorn popper includes 3 popcorn kits. It has a removable lid for convenient storage, and the pan easily wipes clean with a paper towel.
- Air-popped popcorn is naturally high in dietary fiber and low in calories and fat.
- The world's largest popcorn ball weighed 3,415 pounds.
- Some companies use popcorn as a packing material because it is biodegradable.
- Popcorn machines were invented in the late 19th century.
- Popcorn was discovered by Native Americans.
- The oldest form of popcorn dates back to 3600 BC.
According to the American Academy of Pedicatrics, popcorn should not be served to children under the age of 4 because of the risk of choking.
More delicious dessert recipes.....