How to Make a Halloween Candy Bouquet
Halloween candy bouquets, also known as candy vases, make sweet gifts and fabulous table centerpieces. A candy bouquet is similar to a flower bouquet except the flowers are replaced with candy. You can make one for a fraction of what they cost to order one on the Internet. You don't have to be a pro to make one. They are easy and inexpensive to create, and you don't need any crafting tools to make them. You'll have so much fun making this candy craft that you'll want to make one for every occasion.
I recently made my first Halloween candy bouquet. It took me a half hour to make it and cost about ten dollars. I also have plenty of supplies left over to make another one. My Halloween candy bouquet turn out so cute that my friend asked me to make a few for table centerpieces and game prizes for her Halloween party. Here are the directions and supply list for making a Halloween candy buffet.
Indulge that special someone with a sweet candy bouquet. These candy bouquets also make fabulous table centerpieces for Halloween and prizes for a Halloween party or costume contest.
Here are the directions for the candy bouquet featured in the photo but you can tailor these supplies and directions to meet your needs. For example, I used full size candy bars but mini ones would also work. I added a few spooky plastic spiders on top of the candy corn in the vase but you can omit the spiders or replace with another type of decoration. You can also use a Halloween bucket or mug instead of a vase. Be creative with it.
If you are making a Halloween candy bouquet on a budget you can omit the plastic spiders and candy corn in the vase, and use mini candy bars instead of full sized ones. All of these supplies can be found at your local discount store or Walmart. Before you purchase your supplies look around your home to see what you can use.
What you need to make the Halloween candy bouquet featured in the photo:
- 1 vase
- 1 package candy corn
- 7 candy bars
- 7 skewers
- Tape (for taping skewers to candy bars)
- 1 piece tissue paper
- Fake flowers
- 1 piece Styrofoam
- 4 small plastic spiders
- Clean the inside of the vase and then fill it with candy corn.
- Place a few plastic spiders on top of the candy corn (around the sides).
- Place a piece of Styrofoam inside a tissue paper and place it inside the vase.
- Tape the skewers to the back of the candy bars.
- Arrange the candy bars inside the tissue paper, sticking the skewers into the Styrofoam.
- Add some fake / plastic flowers in vase.
- Tie some decorative Halloween ribbon around the vase.
30 Candy Bars
Here is what I used and what it cost me to make my Halloween candy bouquet.
I made my Halloween candy bouquet for about $10.... with plenty of left over supplies to make a second one for about $5.
- Vase - $1 at the Dollar store
- Candy corn - $.99 at Walmart
- Ribbon - $2.00 at Walmart
- Skewers - $1 at the Dollar Store
- Styrofoam - $1 at the Dollar Store
- Tissue paper - $1 at the Dollar Store
- Plastic spiders - $1 at the Dollar Store
- Candy Bar - $.55 each (I bought in bulk at Costco)
Flowers are nice but candy is sweeter!
Featured Halloween Articles....