Jello Shot Syringes
Jello shots are a popular party shooter made with Jello and alcohol. They are typically served up in disposable shot glasses or Jello shot cups. But who needs shot glasses when you can serve them up in these cool syringes? These syringes make for a quick an easy shooting experience. They're fun, they leave less Jello behind and they make for really great pictures. They are also reusable and dishwasher safe, so you can use them over and over at your future parties. They make great conversation pieces at parties, and are fun way to take Jello shots. Simply fill them will the Jello shot mixture and set.
These Jello syringes are made for Jello shots. They will be a hit at your party! Jello syringes are a fun way to serve up your Jello shooters, and are easier to fill and shoot than the Jello shot glass and cups. Another bonus is that they are reusable and dishwasher safe, so you can use the syringes over and over again at your future parties.
Jello syringes are fun for Halloween parties but they would also go well with these party themes too:
- Nursing school graduation party
- Medical / Dental school graduation party
- Adult Birthday party
- 21st birthday party
- Christmas party (fill with half green and half red Jello)
- New Years Eve party
- St. Patrick's Day party (fill with green Jello)
- Vampire theme party
- Mardi Gras party (fill with purple, green and yellow Jello)
Make 'em, set 'em, shoot 'em!
Add vodka and water to your favorite Jello flavors, fill the syringes and chill.
What you need to make Jello Shots:
- 10 oz vodka
- 2 (3 oz) boxes of Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
- Add the Jello and stir for about 2 minutes or until dissolved.
- Stir in 1 cup of cold water and the vodka.
- Pour into disposable shot glass or fill the Jello Shot Syringes.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
Buy in bulk and save!
Make Jello shots in your favorite flavors and colors!
The IV Drink Dispenser makes a great addition to the syringes. This is sure to be a conversation piece at your Halloween party.
Here are 3 ideas for ways you can use the IV Drink Dispenser at your party:
- Fill with alcohol and use to dispense drinks.
- Use it for a game and prize. Fill with black and orange M&M's. The person who guesses the closest to the number of M&M's in the dispenser is the winner and gets to take the dispenser and candy home.
- Use for a Halloween prop / decoration.