Capture The Terrifying Triceratops
LEGO Dino Triceratops Trapper is one of the sets in the 2012 Lego dinosaur range and is one of the mid-cost sets.
Excellent value for money is to be had with the LEGO Dino Triceratops Trapper which has excellent playability for kids who are fans of Lego adventures and dinosaurs. The Triceratops figure is awesome, kids are going to go wild for it, and the vehicle designed to catch it is a nice model in its own right.
In this page I will attempt to show how great the Triceratops Trapper is but at the same time I will point out the flaws.
I Hope you enjoy reading about this cool LEGO Dino set.
Any Lego dinosaur collection is hardly complete without this monstrous beast contained within this set. Two hero minifigures are required to tackle the Lego Triceratops and it is not enough to be armed with tranquilizers, heavy equipment is required in the form of a large trapper vehicle.
This set is a little pricey but the level of playability you get and the fantastic Triceratops figure make up for that. A word of warning; don't let your kids see this unless you intend to buy it for them as they will be in love with Triceratops straight away!
- The size. The size of this Lego Triceratops really reflects how the real creature would have stood.
- Triceratops has great coloration and realistic details such as the beak-like jaws and three horns mounted in front of a shield-like collar.
- Lego Triceratops has studs on the back so that all types of devices can be built upon her or so that minifigures can ride upon the beast.
- The movable parts on this Lego dinosaur include the legs and head which can be set in position to charge.
- Triceratops is a realistic looking dinosaur that young Lego fans are going to be desperate to get hold of.
What's Not Cool
Neither the tail nor jaws of Lego Triceratops can be moved.
These minifigures both look like cool guys who are able to deal with a menace as huge as a Triceratops.
Very detailed body printing makes these heroes seem well-equipped for the tasks in hand.
You get two minifigures not just one!
The tranquilizer guns and darts are really good and on this set they fit nicely into holders on the truck.
What's Not Cool
The hats shown in the picture fit okay but are a little loose.
This detailed review of the complete LEGO Dino Triceratops Trapper in the video clip below will allow you to see the good and bad points of this Lego set.
Lego dinosaurs is what it is all about so meet Mrs Triceratops, one of the biggest and most detailed dinosaurs produced by Lego. Have great fun capturing his beast in the huge trapper vehicle and be ready for it to break out such is its strength.