The Best of the Best on Zujava
Zujava likes to set their standards high. Very high. That's why we introduced the Magna Cum Laude award, which recognizes the very best content on the site. To be chosen for this award is a great honor! If you haven't been chosen yet, we'll review some of the qualities we look for in leaves chosen for Magna Cum Laude, and cite some examples of past leaves chosen.
Want to be chosen for Magna Cum Laude, or have you read another leaf that you think is worthy of being chosen? There's a submission form right on this leaf, so go ahead and make a recommendation!
Magna Cum Laude is an award chosen for remarkable leaves. This award isn't handed out daily, weekly, or monthly, but when we find an amazing leaf that we think deserves acknowledgement. The rarity of this award makes it even more special and unique.
When you're chosen for Magna Cum Laude, that leaf will be featured on the Magna Cum Laude blog. That's different from the Zujava blog, and strictly features Magna Cum Laude leaves.
There is no specific set of criteria for winning this award. However, there are specific qualities that all Magna Cum Laude leaves share.
- Uniqueness: The topic itself does not have to be completely unique, but how you write about the topic should be completely one of a kind. A billion people have written about the iPhone 5, but if you could manage to do it in a new, compelling, interesting, and unique way unlike anyone else, it might be considered for Magna Cum Laude.
- Quality: Leaves with spelling errors, broken English, few words, or a lack of understanding of the topic will not be chosen for Magna Cum Laude.
- Relevancy: How relevant the leaf is at this very moment will sometimes play a role in the determination of the Magna Cum Laude pick.
- Sales leaves: We can and will choose sales leaves for Magna Cum Laude, but if they are just out to make a quick buck, they will never receive Magna Cum Laude. Like any other leaf, the overall end product must be outstanding.
Yes, you can suggest someone's leaf for Magna Cum Laude! We will look at all of the leaves suggested, and sometimes we'll choose one. You'll have to use this form to submit a leaf to be considered for Magna Cum Laude.
Besides suggesting your own leaves, why not recommend someone else's leaf for Magna Cum Laude? It would be a selfless gesture that will make you feel good, too!
The biggest thing is the honor of being chosen for Magna Cum Laude. This is an award that is only given to top shelf content, so bask in the glory!
There are a couple of perks of being chosen for Magna Cum Laude. First, you get featured on the Magna Cum Laude blog. Second, you'll receive a nifty achievement to add to your growing tree. Third, you'll receive points. Number four, you'll be featured on the Zujava Facebook page. Last, but not least, every Magna Cum Laude leaf gets exposure by being seen on the dashboard of every user on the entire site.
Looking for some inspiration? These leaves are stellar examples of high quality content that we choose for Magna Cum Laude:
- Tiny Apartments
- Angels vs. Dodgers
- Bringing Life to Your Bucket List
- How to Make Lettuce Wraps
- Free Photos and Pictures
- Trouble: World's Largest Amy Jade Winehouse Fan Club
- Kid Friendly San Francisco at Fisherman's Wharf
- Eight Tips for Planning a Family Visit to Musuem, Zoo, Aquarium, or National Park
- A Walk in the Woods
- Big Bear California
Want to Win This Award?
It's entirely based on quality. Publish quality leaves, and you will grab our attention. Good luck!