Transform your ordinary chocolate cupcakes into cute reindeer cupcakes this holiday season. With a box of cake mix, mini pretzels, cookies and a few candies you easily transform your cupcakes into Santa's favorite reindeers. They are the perfect holiday cupcake for the kids, holiday parties or for Santa's Christmas eve treat. Bake them in holiday themed baking cups for more holiday spirit. They are sure to be a hit!
This is a great baking project for the kids too because they are so easy and fun to decorate. So gather up the kids this holiday season and create some new memories and traditions by making reindeer cupcakes.
These adorable reindeer cupcakes are easy to make....and fun to decorate. They are the perfect holiday cupcakes for kids and holiday parties. You could also replace the tradition milk and cookies for Santa on Christmas eve with these cupcakes. They are sure to put a smile on Santa's face.
What you need to make reindeer cupcakes:
- Box of chocolate or marble cake mix
- Chocolate frosting
- White frosting (for the eyes)
- M & M's
- Vanilla wafers
- Mini pretzels
Directions for making reindeer cupcakes:
- Bake the cupcakes according to the directions on the package.
- Let the cupcakes cool completely and then frost them with chocolate frosting.
- Place 2 mini pretzels in the frosting to create the reindeer's antlers.
- Use white and chocolate frosting to create the reindeer's eyes (as shown in photo).
- Place a vanilla wafer on the frosting under the eyes.
- Put a M & M in the middle of the vanilla wafer. Use a dab of frosting to make it stick.
How to decorate your reindeer cupcakes without the cookies.