I remember when the first time I rode the X2 a few years ago, three long hours of waiting for to ride something that will take a few minutes and then it would be over. Then I started wondering, if x2 has so many people waiting in line it's obviously because it's a cool ride. My siblings also pressured me to ride the coaster, and I just couldn't say "no" when they were all excited.
Don't get me wrong, I love roller coasters, it's fun and exciting to ride everytime but the X2 was a whole new experience!
Overall X2 is a fun ride!
X2 was the scariest ride I ever rode! I love roller coasters and it's rare when I really get scared when riding one. This is why it was a scary ride.
- The ride takes you backwards, so you don't know what to expect. Is it going to take us down by surprise? or what?
- The ride takes spins you 360 degrees forward and back.
- You rotate front and back through out the ride.
- you start riding the coaster with 200-foot face-down dive. (Pretty high when its just starting).
- It goes really fast, 76 mph.
When you're living all these things at once, it's pretty scary.
photo credit: Lifed.com
Facts about X2
- It is the world's first 4th Dimension roller coaster.
- Duration 2:00 minutes
- is one of the most popular in the park.
This video is how riding X2 feels like. Notice whatever side the camera flips that's how the ride actually turns you. You can also read the video's description, where the owner posted, " Definitely the craziest ride I've ever been on. This ride even has music!"
fun at Six Flags Magic Mountain!
If you're planning to go to Six Flags at Valencia, California. I challenge you to ride the X2 ride If you're not afraid of coasters or heights. Here are some other fun roller coasters you can ride in Six Flags Magic Mountain.
- Batman the ride: It's really fun and you feel good after you ride it.
- Goliath: Love riding this coaster on cloudy days, makes it look scary. (-: *It's not going to fall.
- Tatsu: oh my! another scary but FUN ride!
- terminator: not so scary but pretty fast! cool to ride with a tween!
- Colossus: fun to ride! not scary but on holidays this ride is more fun! *takes you backwards.
Photo credit: funonthenet.in
Before Hopping to take your seat!
- Don't eat before riding the x2, you can eat 1-2 hours before riding it, but not 20-30 minutes before. You might puke and just feel sick while riding the coaster.
- No you can't record while riding any roller coaster, the person in the video got away but it's not allowed.
- Wear comfortable clothing, if you're going on cold days wear jeans or in a hot day wear shorts.
- Don't go on the ride with sandals it would come flying out your feet!